Are you at ATRA Annual this week? Come see us at Session #38 for our annual Pediatric Tx Network Session! Curious about a few of the MANY Peds focused or applicable offerings? Check out just some of these amazing offerings!
- # 28: Supporting Children with Behaviors of Concern, Parts 1 & 2 (1:00-2:30; 3:00-4:30)
- #31: We want to see YOU presenting so consider attending because you’re an expert, too! This may give you that extra boost of confidence!
- #35: Developing Evidence-Based Training for Adult RT Professionals, Students and Volunteers working with Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- #36 Motivational Interviewing Techniques RTs can use to Encourage Independent, Community-Based Recreation Participation in People with Psychiatric Disabilities
- #49 Using Recreation Therapy Initiatives and Ritual to Connect with Young Adults to Teach on How to Become a Positive Adults
- #52 Effective Strategies in Acute Pediatric Settings
- #53: Inspire, Motivate and Engage Volunteers
- #57: Lessons from Finland: The Therapeutic Use of Art & Recreation for TR/RT Practice
- #58 Emergency Preparedness as a Component of Recreation Therapy Community Reintegration Training
- #60 Strategies for Successful Implementation of Community Based Recreational Therapy Programs at a Pediatric Rehabilitation Hospital
- #64 The Recreational Therapist’s Guide to Implementing a Successful Adaptive Aquatics Program for a Pediatric Population
- #66 The Relationship of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome to Quality of Life and Leisure Lifestyle
- #72: Turning Problems Into Strengths: Solutions-Focused Recreation Therapy Assessment Strategies for Youth in Mental Health Settings
- #76: Going Outdoors: The Therapeutic Benefits of Nature