There has been much talk recently regarding the entry level degree for the Profession. While many of our sister professions are increasing their academic requirements for entry into their fields, Recreational Therapy still requires a Bachelor’s Degree to be eligible for practice. We would love to hear YOUR thoughts on several questions!
- What are the benefits of staying at the Bachelor’s level?
- What are the benefits of moving to the Master’s level?
- What are the impacts for the profession if we stay at a Bachelor’s level?
- What are the impacts for the profession if we require a Master’s degree?
- What should ATRA’s role in this conversation be?